- Girls U8 (2014, 2015 and 2016 YOB). Games on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Girls U10 (2012 and 2013 YOB). Games on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Girls U12 (2010 and 2011 YOB). Games on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Girls U14 (2008 and 2009 YOB). Games on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Girls U16-U18 (2004-2007). Games on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
Girls Division Rules
- The girls division is open to girls only.
- Non-contact in all divisions. No slap shots in U8.
- Hockey gloves, CSA approved helmets, non-plastic hockey sticks are mandatory on the rink at all times.
- Shin guards for all divisions are mandatory.
- Elbow pads and jills are recommended.
- Equipment for goalies is provided. Goalies do require their own helmet.
- Please note that the non-CSA approved street-hockey style goalie helmets are not permitted.
- CSA certified helmets are mandatory.
Teammate requests will only be considered in the U8 division. All teammate requests received by WPBHL for players in divisions other than U8 will neither be acted on nor responded to.
Once teams have been selected some players may be traded in an attempt to equalize team strength. Team equalization will be done at the discretion of the division convenor and head coaches. Please see the Equalization section on our website for more details on this policy.
Coaches will be selected in April. All players will be contacted by their coaches prior to the start of the season. Each player will receive a team T-shirt, (a team and an individual photograph is to be determined.)
For players who are interested in a more competitive environment, we offer an all-star program, involving try-outs and additional practices, with the all-star teams playing in tournaments (as available), exhibition games and the provincial minor ball hockey championships in July. Extra fees are applicable for the all-star program.
We do our best but cannot accept and accommodate everybody.